Friday 9 September 2016

Intro

               Greetings, to all my beloved readers. Before I begin, I am Taher,
In chemistry lab last experiment of semester.
 I studied in SMC batch of 98’.I was in SMC in the 7th Batch (2016/17), One year program, Module 2 Lecture 2 Tutorial 5, (I will brief you on what the line before means soon down below). You are reading these blog and might have rad few other blogs I presume to know more about the (SMC).As you read the 47 words above I can easily assume that you are either chosen to be here or are applying to be here. There is nothing wrong in doing so, (I personally did it).Now, the motive of mine writing these blog is to give students and pre-view of SMC and help you decide what you should bring along. I would like to remind my precious reader that these suggestions, thought are based on experiences at my time at SMC, Hence any changes might have occurred at your time will not be my fault as not considered into the blog.


                From what I searched before entering the SMC the blogs were written 2-3 years before, which I couldn’t rely on as much. So these was written for especially for students near to these years.

SMC website for further information or inquiry: www.kms.matrik.edu.my



No comments:

Post a Comment